We're Closing Shop
After a few wonderful years, we've made the difficult decision to close our business. We can't thank you enough for your support and encouragement. It's been so rewarding to hear how our planner helped you reach your goals and we hope you will continue to use the principles you've learned to reach your goals in the future. Thank you again and best wishes!
Our goal-setting day planners are designed to help you plan and achieve both short-term and long-term goals, while staying organized and on top of your to-do list. Get started by setting your goals for the year. Pages in the day planner help you check in on those goals throughout the year while setting additional short-term goals that help you get there.
Goals are what help us move forward in our lives. Before we take the first steps of a journey, we must develop a plan. Setting a goal gives you focus and allows you to measure your progress as you take steps toward success.
The hardest part of goal-setting is staying on track. It’s hard to focus on something that will take months to complete. Splitting your goal into smaller, more manageable sections increases your likelihood of success. As you achieve these short-term goals, celebrate your success and enjoy the excitement.
With a goal setting day planner from Write Stuff Planning, you can keep track of your progress throughout the year. Along with the space for setting your goals, you have plenty of room to manage daily and weekly tasks. The day planner also contains 40 pages for notes, a list for your contacts, and a Year-at-a-Glance space to record important dates.
2018 Goal setting Day Planner Details
- TRACK PROGRESS & STAY ORGANIZED: The monthly and weekly layouts are designed to help keep your goals top of mind and stay on track throughout the year. The clean and functional design will help you keep track of your busy schedule, manage your to-do’s, prioritize projects and make the most of your time.
- SET AND REACH YOUR GOALS: Goal-setting sections throughout the day planner that will help you define long-term goals and prioritize short-term goals to focus on this year. When you stay focused, you’re more likely to achieve your goals!
- EXTRA FEATURES: Year at a Glance with space to record and remember important dates, goal setting guide, vision board, 40 note pages, contacts list, Year in Review to record your progress and memories at the end of the year.
- CONVENIENTLY SIZED at 6.5” x 9” to keep in your purse, backpack, or briefcase, with a laminated cover and functional vertical weekly layout that boasts plenty of space for your tasks and activities.
- 2018 DAY PLANNER IN FOUR STYLISH DESIGNS: Choose from the four cover design options to find the style that fits with your personality and start setting your goals.